cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to determine a receiver agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am using PI 7.1. My current scenario is from a RFC Sender to a JDBC Receiver. I have configured the scenario on PI. When I execute the SE38 program which calls the RFC I get an error that "Sender Agreement Not Found". When I execute from RWB using the Test Message I get an error that "Failed to determine a receiver agreement". When I test the configuration at Integration Builder, it diagrammatically displays that the entire configuration is fine with the Sender and Receiver Agreement.

I have removed the "*" from the Sender Communication Channel and Sender Agreement. Despite I get the "Sender Agreement Not Found" error when execute from SE38.

Could anyone please help me on this issue? I am not able to move on with this persistent error.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Make sure you have created an RFC destination (SM59) of type T connecting the ABAP system to the XI/PI system. Configuration is similar to this one http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/44/8f8cc0c5a43672e10000000a114a6b/content.htm. Also make sure that in ID, the configuration matches the one you specified in the RFC destination.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Thank you for your response.

I have created the required RFC Destinations on the application server as Registered Programs. Whenever I fire the RFC through the SE38 program, I am able to trace the error from RWB. This means that the communication with the PI server is established, I suppose.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you are using Abap program in SAP ECC and sending query/Input Message to SAP PI.

Question:

Did you generated the proxy for sending source message to SAP PI? If No, use Sproxy Transaction in ECC to generate proxy for your Service Interface Involved. In this case no need to create sender Communication channel and Sender agreement.

Are you importing RFC to SAP PI? If yes, in this case you will require one Sender Communication Channel of type RFC and make one Sender agreement too. Use SM59 to create RFC destination between PI system to ECC and use the Same programID in RFC sender Communication channel.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish

Thank you for your response.

I am not using ABAP proxies as Sender. I am using RFC Sender Communication Channel. Also I have created the required RFC Destinations on the application server as Registered Programs. Whenever I fire the RFC through the SE38 program, I am able to trace the error from RWB. This means that the communication with the PI server is established, I suppose.

Edited by: John jeyaraj on Mar 9, 2011 11:18 AM

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Aashish

>

> I am not using ABAP proxies as Sender. I am using RFC Sender Communication Channel. Also I have created the required RFC Destinations on the application server as Registered Programs. Whenever I fire the RFC through the SE38 program, I am able to trace the error from RWB. This means that the communication with the PI server is established, I suppose.

Yes, Exactly. That means Your communication between Program and SAP PI is establish and they are communicating,

Let us know the error message in SXI_Monitor, so that we can help you further.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aashish

Here is the error message at RWB Communication Channel Monitoring:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, from Party '', from Service 'RD1CNLT200', toParty '', toService '', interface 'ZFIFM_HIS_VENDOR', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'CC_VMINS' (channelId fe86eaca43c73afeb25d6bdf05285a0f)

Thanks