cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item division not considered in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

How can we make the field Division in condition table to be taken from the item data of the sales order

As we have a situation in pricing where the system is checking the header division not the item division we want the sytem to consider the item division as the condition table Is based on material division

Kindly advise

Regards

Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just check out

The order type header division Field is SPART and in material master is same one.

it means problem in access sequence,if you created new table then you need to activate field

Then go to access sequence V/07 >> select access sequence and double click on Access (leftside top)

then select table >> double click on fields

then select field line SPART (division) and click on field catlog then find field SPART and double click

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil,

Thanks Problem solved

Regards

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raeesuddin Mohammed,

Could you tell me please, how you solved this issue as i tried what Kapil told you but it didn't work with me ?

Thanks,

Muhammad Gouda

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi Mohamed, If I understand you, you need set prices with the value of VBAP-GSBER. See SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access, but applied to field GSBER (division) enhancing KOMP (ie: KOMP-ZZGSBER).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need Pricing Communication Item Structure ie KMOP-SPART ie in ur condition table the SPART should be Footer field.

So create ur Condition table and assign it in Access sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think its not correct, your pricing procedure determination will happen with sales area from sales order header, and you divison should also pick from header.

If not, please put blank item diviosn in order type VOV8 so that system will propose divions from sales order header.