cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for Rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario where i have a Quotation (Similar document type) sales order. I create a OR

QT: 10 Nos of material

OR i refer 5 and the goto VA02 and reject this 5

I create another OR with ref to Qt and here when i give copy with ref and ITEM SELECTION i get only 5 open where the rejected 5 in the first OR isnt getting reflected. I want the qty to be 10 here. Is there any Function module / Enhancement or Copycontrols existing for the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you rejected quantity in sales order it will not update back to quotation.

If you want the quotation quantity should reset at its origin, then you have to delete the order and see quantity get reset.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand this is a standard functionality and thats the reason i was reckoning if there is anybody who can provide an nhancement for this issue or an exit or whatever which can be implemented.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth,

When you put the reason for rejection in the sales order, it is SAP standard to put the sales order complete. When the sales order is complete, then I believe system considers the quotation to be complete as well.

Reason for rejection has option to remove/ change in future, so that user can change and deliver the same sales order material.

Thats why SAP not update the status of quotation. This standard SAP, if you change the logic it will have multiple discrepencies.

Please let me know if any questions.