cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD in Airline Industry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to map SAP SD for airline industry whose sales revenue mainly include passenger revenue, cargo revenue and other special services revenues... Please provide your valuable suggestion.. Is any airline company in india has implemented sap SD?

Thanks in Advance

Rgds

Zion

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus, any suggestions..... thanks in advance

zion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Asfar as I know airlines donot go for SAP SD as it does not fit there requirement. In India also I know of atleast one airline which has not gone for SAP SD though they are on SAP. Though I personally dont have much idea of the processes in the airline industry.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For cargo revenue and other service revenue you can able to manage it through standard practice

for pasanger revenue is there any third party application (Ticket booking system).

Then once passanger book ticket and made payment the in sap background create sales order and invoice.

If cancell then again create return order and Credit memo

also look http://help.sap.com/ >> SAP for Indutries section

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.... Yes, third party application for ticket booking.....Sir can you please say how to map departure and destination station in sales order.

Rgds

Zion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create material code maintain discriptions,

Code 1 - India - US

Try to think out of BOX,analys what are the possible ways to fit requirement.

kapil

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi zion,

For your information Jet Airways using SAP

Thanks

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material code will be the flight number, and will maintain route as the departure and destination point which came to my mind after your reply..... As said, will analysis in deep for any other possibilities... thanks for your reply...

Rgds

Zion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BVDV,

Are they using SD module?

Thanks & Rgds

Zion

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member