cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Fields in CN60 Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to have the Basic Start and Finish dates fields of the WBS elements in the CN60 Transaction. How to get the the dates fields?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the data element for the field tick the change doc box to activate this to appear in CN60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virendra. I have done this. But still the changed dates or not feflecting in CN60. After selecting the object, i have activated the object also. Is there is any other link/setting which we are supposed to do.

Looking for your reply.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried a new project as these changes may not be retrospective

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I tried with new project/WBS elements. Only dates filed is not updating in CN60. Other fields are updating. For Ex: Profit center change.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Still the problem is not solved. I activated the change object data element at the project definition level and am able to get the output in CN60. Whereas am not getting at the WBS level eventhough activating the change object.

Looking for your reply.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using the dates field in the User fields tab. Make these fields mandatory. Any changes done to these fields will reflect in CN60. Alternatively you can discuss with your ABAPer if it is possible to populate these fields with the dates in Basic Start and Basic Finish fields maintianed in the Dates tab. Any changes done here will subsequently get populated in the dates filed in the user fields tab and will reflect in CN60.

This is just a guess. Give it a try and revert.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the custom screen and we brought the WBS dates tab in the custom tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think CN60 doesn't bring in the dates as default. You may use the date feild on the user's feild to capture any changes in the basic dates.