cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview of PO but supress the preview of Terms and conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My requirement is to display the PO and 4 pages of Terms and condiitons.

I have copied the driver program and modified to print the PO and terms and conditions. Now in the print preview all the PO and Terms and conditions are coming correctly. But my requirement is to display only the PO in the print preview and to supress the 4 pages of terms and conditions ( i mean the terms and conditions should not be seen in the print preview).

But both the PO and T & C's (4 pages) to be seen in the email output.

I have copied the ME_PRINT_PO to zme_print_po and included the 2 start_forms for the PO and Terms and conditions.

I know, that in the OPEN_FORM, there is a structure ---> ITCPO, where NOPREV = 'X' can be used. But i doubt that, it will stop the print preview for both the PO as well as the terms and conditions.

So plz guide me how to proceed further.

Regards,

Sakthi Sri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthi,

As you have copied the Standatd FM, you can modify the perform PREPARE_ITEM_COND to check whether the item terms and conditions are used some where and you can comment accordingly.

If you see the script MEDRUCK, where for every data element it will go to the standard code and print the information in script. If you can able to figure out the elements in Script and change in your "Z" include ( LMEDRUCKF1A).

In LMEDRUCKF1A(in your copy include) -> wherein you may have the write form to print the contents via script ( MEDRUCK), if you comment accordingly the information will not pass in to the form possibly this is how you can stop printng it in print preview.

Anyhow you will get the parameter for the print option using ITCPO so according to it you can modify the above corrections.

Thanks,

Krish

Answers (0)