cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD IN Menu Missing in Crystal Reports 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Crystal Reports 2008 CR Developer version :12.0.0.683 for SAP Business one I developed some reports and save it by using ADDIN menu.

Last week i am getting some error message in crystal reports development environment then i search in some forms for the relevant error message as per some forums post i uninstalled the Crystal reports 2008 and reinstall the same. Now Crystal reports works fine. But i am facing a new problem now, that is the Crystal Reports missing the add in menu.With out addin menu I cannot save or save as Reports in to SAP B1.

Please tell any one how can i recover ADDIN Menu in Crystal report 2008?

Thanks and Regards,

Vasantha Prabakaran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Darius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Try to run the Crystal Integration Setup (can be found in b1_shr\crystal) with administrator privileges and close crystal before starting the setup. If the error still appears, you might uninstall Crystal Reports and install it again. Please use the version from the CPP: [Crystal Reports 2008 V1 FOR SAP Business One|http://service.sap.com/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=DISPHIER&HEADER=Y&FUNCTIONBAR=N&EVENT=TREE&NE=NAVIGATE&ENR=01200314690900002156&V=INST&TA=ACTUAL]

Attention: Since you are using SAP Business One 8.8 / 8.81 / 8.82 together with an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) version of Crystal Reports, do not apply standard Crystal Reports file or product updates (incl. Hot Fixes and# Service Packs) as they are not designed to work with OEM versions of Crystal Reports.

Best regards,

Darius

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like you may have reinstalled the 2007A version which does not have the add in menu required?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here the Environment is

SAP B1 8.8, PL12,

OS Windows server 2008 SP2 32 bit,

SQL Server 2008 R2,

Crystal Reports 2008 Version:12.0.0.683

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mine is version 12.0.0.892 with the add in menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re Run the Crystal integaration set up which one located in the follwoing path 'Crystal\SAP Business One Crystal Report Integration Package.exe'

Thanks,

vasantha Praba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add Prerequisites setup

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/CrystalReports2008Add-In-AutomaticReport+Exporter]

Thanks

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having the same problem and tried to install SAP Business One Integration Package Crystal Report.

"Error: -1605 This action is only valid for products that are currently installed."

The Crystal Report 2008 for SAP Business One 8.81 is installed and running, but the add-in does not work.

Regard

Lucidio Gandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasantha.......

Which version of SAP do you have?

Also please let me know its Patch Level......

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your Response,

SAP Business One 8.8

Patch level 12

Regards,

Vasantha Prabakaran

Edited by: vasantha praba on Mar 9, 2011 6:29 AM