cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create PO with reference to a contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,.

Can someone explain me the steps to create PO from SOCO using a contract??

During contract creation,under header tab,what is the use of the check box "BASIC CONTRACT"???

How are price changes distributed from contracts to catalog???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu, and Ranjan,

Any advice for my other ques... during contract creation,under header tab,what is the use of the check box "BASIC CONTRACT"???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for your question 'How are price changes distributed from contracts to catalog???'

Contract can be published to SRM-MDM catalog from SRM system by clicking the button 'Publish to Catalog'. It uses the PI technology for that.

You can also replicate ECC contract to SRM MDM catalog by using tcode 'MECCM' in ECC.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all,.

>

> Can someone explain me the steps to create PO from SOCO using a contract??

>

Answer :-

You have two options

1 st option :- Click propose source of supply and you can see all the contracts related to that requested material / material group and Now purchaser can assign the best contract after compare all contracts and create a PO.

2 nd option :-

In the cockpit , you can manually input the contract and item number and create a PO .

Regards

Muthuraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu,

I have created a contract and wanted to add that when creating PO from SOCO..But when I click on PROPOSE SOURCE OF SUPPLY,i cant see any output...are there any restrictions based on scenario...we are on ECS

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

how many contracts you have for this material / material group .

if you have only one contract system automatically assigned to sc.

assume that you dont assign any source of supply and cart came to cockpit

take your item into cockpit and click propose source of supply . now all avaialble contract must be available for sourcing or

you can manually enter the contract and item number in the cockpit and create a PO

--

if you dont get a respective contract for respective material - there is something wrong on the contract. what type of contract . what is the status of the contract

muthuraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Contract has been released

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

send me screens of contract and sc item in the cockpit

step 1:-

first your sc item must be taken to cockpit and clik propose source of supply and now available source of supply must come for buyer selection

if it did not come means it is not a valid contract AND your sc item does not ahve any valid source of supply

one quick testing';- when you create a sc, are you getting the contract - in the source of supply tab.

or

did you manually enter a contract and item in the cockpit and create a PO .