cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS/DB Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need some clarity about the SAP OS/DB Migration certification.

I have the TADM 70 document but it's version is 53 and corresponding publised year is 2005 / Q3.

It make sense to me as the certification offered by SAP corresponds to NW 04.

Is this the latest certification possible for OS/DB migration? Is there a newer version of it for NW 7.0.

I dont see to find any TADM document with any version later than 53. So, please clarify me on this.

I am preparing to give this certification so i need to know that i am preparing from the correct document and not an old one.

Regards,

Hari Kishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I am also appearing for this Certification. Me too have the 2005/Q3 Version with me. Will that be enough? Any concerns?

Did you appear for the Test? How was it?

Thanks,

Bidwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you confirm that old material 2005 is good to go for this exam ? I dont see new material available but with Perala's reply is confusing , do you know new material is available or 2005 material is good ? I still believe old material is good as there is no change in exam and its based on 2004 .

Please share your thoughts and exam experience if anyone has done !!!

Thanks ,

Jinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I thought the old material 2005/Q3 covered topics of SAP WEBAS 6.40 and more over covered both ABAP/JAVA also.

But we need to find out some dumps on C_TADM70_4 before giiving exam.

could any body share this .

regards,

Suren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though i wasnt asked that many questions related to jload but still new version contains the enhancements with respect to the earlier versions.Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Definitely you have to follow the new one.

New one contains details about new techniques with netweaver ehp 2 and as java migration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hari,

For OS/DB Migration certification, you can read TADM70. The version which you have specified is older version.

Now the latest one available is Version 64 relevant for SAP WebAS 6.40 (NetWeaver '04), NetWeaver 7.00 (NetWeaver '04S), NetWeaver 7.0x.

This will provide the Organizational consulting for and practical implementation of the migration of an operating system and / or database for SAP Systems which are based on SAP ABAP/JAVA Web AS 6.x / NetWeaver u201904, and NetWeaver 7.00 / 7.0x.Previous releases like R/3 3.x and 4.x are covered as well.

Regards,

Perala

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.