cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMD_ORDER : User actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement where I need to check what the current user action is on the transaction CRMD_ORDER. IF the user action is RELEASE TRANSPORT REQUESTS, I need to check for some authorizations and then based on the result trigger some further actions. Checking for the authorizations can be carried out thru the badi order_save, But the only problem here is that, this check needs to be carried only when the user's actions is "RELEASE TRANSPORT REQUESTS". Unfortunately order_save does not tell me what the user action is.

Is there some other way to find out the current user action or some other way to achieve the same?

Thanks,

Vikram.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Try this and let me know if it works.

In SPRO->...->Actions in change request management--> Determine Exectuion time for Action; add the action 'RELEASE_ALL' to the corresponding status and mainatin it as 'Execute after checks'.

Then inside the Implemenation of the BADI for Condition check (SOCM_CHECK_CONDITION) for a new condition validate the required authorizations and set the CONDITIONS_OK.

Also based on the Condition maintain an warning message.

Now whenever the condition fails there will be warning message and the consistency check would fail and the 'Release Transport requests' would not happen.

regards,

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to solve this thru SPRO setings. There were some extended settings where I was able to set the action RELEASE TRANSPORT REQUESTS to inactive. I will also try the method suggested above and let know how it goes.

Thanks,

Vikram.M