cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC control record mapping - Sender Partner number defaulted to log. sys.

agnie
Explorer
0 Kudos

My PI scenario is file to IDOC scenario.

I have ticked "apply values from payload" checkbox, so Sender Partner Number is being defaulted to logical system assigned to my business system.

Logical system name has to be unique in PI. My understanding is that I can not have more than 1 business system with the same logical system assigned to it.

In SAP, I need to have idocs, coming from different businees systems through PI, set to have the same sender partner number,

which is not possible when "apply values from payload = 'X' and messages are coming from different business systems.

Calling all PI Gurus, have you got a workaround ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Idoc will be processed in SAP ECC based on the sender details (snprn,sndpor,sndpfc...) of idoc control record..

instead of different partners name sending in the sender details of control record ...pass the value of the PI logical system name in SNDPRN.... (use only one and this is common for all partners...) any how data records of idoc will have the needed partner details...

In SAP ECC you need to have this logical system ...to process the received idocs..

thats it... Hope you got

Regards

Rajesh

agnie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeh,

are you suggesting mapping all obligatory control record values in my e.g. graphical mapping ?

Regards,

Agnieszka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agnieszka:

You do not have to map those fields:

What you can do is disable thoese fields as those value will come from partner profile definition.

In your receiver agreement, in lower part, you can filled sender service value as your XI business system (e.g. INTEGRATION_SERVER_DXI), this way you overwrite the value from the XI message header.

Regards

Liang