Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Not Working

former_member715991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in SAP Warranty Claim Process. We added a new item type. While creating a claim we assign its pricing related

data i.e the amount and currency in a condition type that is assigend to our pricing procedure.

The Item gets created correctly but when i want to manually change the pricing when i am in claim, it does not accept it.

Other item types which fall in same pricing condition type accept the manual change but the new one does not accept it.

We have a discount pricing cond type . So when i change manuallly only for the new item type discount comes for rest other items it doesnt give any discount.

Please advice if i am missing something in configuration.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swati,

We have a discount pricing cond type . So when i change manuallly only for the new item type discount comes for rest other items it doesnt give any discount.

check whether the the dicount condition type is configured what is amintained for Manual entries (OWTYP21), also check whether any Requirment is asgined to it? (OWTYP31)

Also check if this discount condition type is having any kind of restriction?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sati Dogra,

In the transacction code V/06, check if the condition type you can not change, has in "manual entries" the option "D". If that correct; you can not make changes, then if you choose the "No limitations" in that field; then will work as you need. Otherwise, you have three more options to customizing the manual entries.

Regards,

JCR