cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Customizing Integration Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I would like to use the ATP customizing integration model to do a one time transfer of ATP customizing from our ECC system to SCM. The model is found in CFM1. When I create the model and send it so SCM, I do not know what configuration transactions on the SCM side get updated. Can someone please give me a list of the config tran codes?

Thanks for the help.

Matthew Bruckner

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before transfering ATP customization make sure that you have made below setting

SPRO-Advance planning and optimization-GATP-general settingsMaintain global setting for availability check---

set improt customizing as allowed

post transfer you can check following things APO-:

SPRO-Advance planning and optimization-GATP-general settingsMaintain buisness event(same as checking rule)

SPRO-Advance planning and optimization-GATP-general settings-maintain checking mode(requirement class)

SPRO-Advance planning and optimization-GATPproduct availability checkmaintain ATP Group(checking Group)

SPRO-Advance planning and optimization-GATPproduct availability check-Maintain checking control(Scope of check)

Post transfer again set import customizing to not allowed to prevent changes done in APO getting overwritten

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. What about the following? Don't the check instructions go as well? Is there anything else?

SPRO-Advance planning and optimization-GATP-general settings-Maintain Check Instructions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes Check instruction will be also transfered and you modify the check instruction directly in APO.

Post modification if you transfer ATP customizing again changes get overwritten.

Regards,

Santosh

Answers (0)