Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code INVOIC02 Logistics Invoice verification

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario in which I need to derive the tax code for inbound INVOIC02 Idocs (MM/Logistics Invoice Verification)

from a number of differen fields in the IDoc.

There's a user exit, EXIT_SAPLMRMH_012 however it won't let me read any of the other IDoc segments (why is that, SAP??).

Is there any other way to change the tax code?

Thanks

Sven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all,

> I have a scenario in which I need to derive the tax code for inbound INVOIC02 Idocs (MM/Logistics Invoice Verification)

> from a number of differen fields in the IDoc.

> There's a user exit, EXIT_SAPLMRMH_012 however it won't let me read any of the other IDoc segments (why is that, SAP??).

> Is there any other way to change the tax code?

>

> Thanks

> Sven

You can use a RFC lookup, in message mapping, before send Idoc to the receiver channel.

You can also change tax code in function/proxy that you call in receiver channel.

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I should have made it clearer we're not using PI in this process at all, the IDoc

is created, sent from and received in R/3. The problem relates to IDocs thats why I posted it here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Thanks for your response. I should have made it clearer we're not using PI in this process at all, the IDoc

> is created, sent from and received in R/3. The problem relates to IDocs thats why I posted it here.

Perfect.

This isn't the Forum Area for IDOC question.

ps. You have to fill tax-code field in the Inbound Function in R/3 system, that record the Idoc input. (like standard function ICL_IDOC_INPUT_INV01). ()

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There's no forum for IDoc and ALE related questions on SDN at least none that I know of. If SAP is too

incapacitated to provide one this one is as good as any.

Thanks I'll make sure to check out your link.