Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Group usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please share your inputs on the following queries -

1. Delivery group usaga and which scenario we need to implement this function.

2. If we need to invoice the delivery group (group of delivery documents) then how this can be possible.

3. Identified the delivery group coloumn in VF04 however the value is not filling, where the error

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs

Best Regards,

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtham,

Hope this gives a bit idea about delivery group.

Here you can determine whether sub-items that belong to a main item, and which resulted from a BOM explosion, are to be combined in a delivery group.

You use a delivery group to determine a common delivery date for all the items that it contains. If you double the quantity ordered for the main item, then the order quantity for the sub-item will also be doubled.

Indicator X means that a delivery date is created for the delivery group. The system uses the last date (chronologically) of an item in this group to create the schedule line date.

Indicator A means that the system generates correlated schedule lines. If no complete delivery is required, as soon as all the items in a bill of material are available, the system creates a correlated schedule line. On the first date, when all items in a bill of material are available, a confirmed quantity is issued.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Satheesh Durgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satheesh,

THanks for your reply

However the question I am quoting on the grouping of deliveries using VG01 transaction. Whats the business usage and it there anyway i can group automatically and also bill with group number.

Best Regards,

Goutham