cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart not in sourcing cockpit after PO qty been reduced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a issue where a shopping cart was created with qty 100 and it came to sourcing cockpit.PO was then created for the shopping cart with the value qty 100. Later GR and Invoice was done for against the PO for quantity 25. PO qty was then reduced to 25. But still the shopping cart has not come back to the sourcing cockpit.

Table BBP_PDIGP shows the following value for the item of the shopping cart :

VAL ASN E = 0

VAL ASN = 0

VAL CF E = 25

VAL CF = 0.00

VAL CF = 0.00

VAL IV E = 25.00

VAL IV = 0.00

VAL PO E = 0.00

VAL PO E AGG = 0.00

QUAN ASN E = 0.000

QUAN ASN = 0.000

QUAN CF E = 25.00

QUAN CF = 0.000

QUAN IV E = 25.00

QUAN IV = 0.000

QUAN PO E = 25.00

NUM ASN = 0

NUM CONF = 0

NUM INV = 0

SOURCE REL IND = blank

My questions are :

1) Root cause of the issue ? Scenario where this can happen ?

2 ) How to resolve the issue ? Just changing the SOURCE REL IND to X does not suffice (Tried the FM BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE to set the sourcing indicator ) . Only when I clear all the values shown above to zero (change the values from 25 to 0) , does the shopping cart comes to sourcing cockpit . But the SC come with the qty 100 which is not correct , it should be 100- 25 = 75.

Please suggest and pls answer all the questions.

REgards,

Saurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

as of now ,

if the deletion of purchase order can make shopping cart item available in the cockpit.

but you can not expect the sc item should goes to cockpit if the PO quantity has been reduced .

In the PDP scenario - SAP suggested some custom logic if the quantity increased in the PR and remaining item comes / shows in the cockpit but no sap never provide any solution for quantity REDUCED.

Muthuraman

The above is my experience but you can check with SAP what is the standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please reply gurus ....

the issue is still not resolved