cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Process controlled Shopping cart approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our requirement is to approve SC items based on the cost centre assignment. The agents being found using an RFC to the backend ECC system. I have created using BADIs 'Define agents' the following eg:

Enhancement implementation:ZG_BD_WF_SC_RR_CC_MANAGER, BADI Implementation:ZG_SC_RR_COST_CENTRE_MANAGER

The using Class interface: /SAPSRM/CL_IM_WF_RR_CCTR_SC as a reference. I have included the new process level in the SC process schema and have tested having set debug in the code. Transaction SLG1 shows the process step has been executed but returned 'result is empty'. The problem is that it is not triggering debug in the methods of this level. It is being triggered for the standard find agents of purchasing group in the previous process step when breakpoints are applied.

Can anyone suggest why this is the case, for example, could it be to do with the evaluation id I am using. The requirement is that that the approval should go to the cost centre manager's manager if his spending limit is not sufficient.

Regards

Kevin

Edited by: Kevin Peyton on Mar 10, 2011 3:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please past your BRF expression which shows "result is empty". It looks that the issue is in BRF side and not in Agent determination BADI.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I have tried using the SAP delivered Events 1EV002- expression 1B_SC_GEN_APPROVAL1, 1EV003 expression- 1B_SC_GEN_APPROVAL2.

Regards

Kevin

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please paste all your schema and level definitions. I think you use wrong one.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

This following is my process schema:

Unfortunately I have been unable to paste the screen dump but this is the details:

200, approval with completion,0EV_SC_001,Check Existence of Free Text Item (Shop,RR_PURCHASING_MANAGER,Get Manager of P. Group (Header) for Appr.,40007952,Item-based decision for entire document

400,1EV002,SRM WF BO-SC Approval Step 1,Z_RR_COST_CENTRE_MANAGER,Get Cost Centre manager,40007953,Item-based decision for partial document

600,0EV_SC_SL2,n-Level Output Limit Approval Process,RR_SPENDING_LIMIT_APPROVER,Get Requester's Spending-Limit Approver List,40007953,Item-based decision for entire document

999,40007988,Decision for entire document.

I have based my cost centre manager implementation on your answers to other forum questions which I have found very useful.

Thanks foryour help in advance.

Best regards

Kevin

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please change the 1EV002 to 0EV000.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for all your help finding the Cost centre manager from the back end SAP system is now working.

Many thanks

Kevin_

Answers (0)