cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veryfying if E-mail Noti.sent to user after provisioning a req. in CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way from where i can see the e-mail log of a particlar CUP request which has got provisioned in the system.

I checked that e-mail address of requestor and user is properly mentioned in the request form,stage is also configued as required,e-mail reminder is also ok, but some users are still saying that they didn't recieved any e-mail notification of username and password.They say nothing is in junk folder too.I just want to check excatly what is happening.

Thanks,

Mukesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In Configuration Click on background jobs and select the Email Dispatcher.

Deactivate and activate again.

This should fix ur problem.

Thanks

kiran Nekkanti

asatish_kumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Configuration - workflow - Email Reminder

Here you need to go to last tab closing

and there is a drop down for Send Password in mail set it as YES.

Password sent in email will not be stored in any of the db tables related to CUP.

Email related things are stored in VIRSA_AE_EMLLOG table.

Thanks

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish for telling me the table..

the points you mentioned, i have already check..

Users & Requests following to other workflows are getting provisioned and getting the Password Provisioningmails.

In troubled workflow also others mails for e.g. submission,waiting approval,approved are going but only Password Provisioning are not getting recieved.

I also checked from the above table, and found except Password Provisioning mail all other notifications entry are present.

Any idea.i am working on SP12

Rgds,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any error logs when the user is provisoned from CUP?

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya,

there is no error coming in provisioning of requests.I must tell you that all these requests were created by SPOC for others.But, i can see that proper mail addresses are maintained for all users in the requests.

Let me try Kiran's way and update you all.

Thanks,

Mukesh