cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide ALV Controls in HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to hide one button 'Undo Offline Lock' of ALV table control for ESS and MSS applications :

ESS Application: HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS

MSS Application: HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS

Any idea on how to hide this button? I am not able to fetch reference of this button in method WDDOMODIFYVIEW of

WD component : POWL_TABLE_COMP,

View : TABLE_DATA

Highly appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I managed to resolve this, by modifying class CL_HRHAP00_STARTPG_POWL, method IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_ACTIONS.

Rgds

Rusyinni

0 Kudos

Hi Rusyini,

Can u give me the detailed code or steps to hide a  CREATE button in ALV control in FPM application configuration  HAP_START_PG_POW_MSS_AC. As u suggessted if it through code  in IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_ACTIONS. What is the code change to hide a button functionality.

Kindly reply me at the earliest.

Regards,

Kiruthika P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to se80, class CL_HRHAP00_STARTPG_POWL.

Enhance the class.

Create Overwrite Exit for IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_ACTIONS

To hide the buttons, I basically comment away the "insert ls_action_def into table lt_actions".

Look around those areas to rename, add, or remove buttons.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Rusyinni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put Implicit Enhancement at SET_ACTION_DEF method of class cl_powl_table_helper and removed required action from attribute mt_action_defs.

Thanks,

Prashant

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

POWL is a generic/dynamic component, so you wouldn't perform the enhancement there. You would either need to enhance the code of the underlying feeder class or consider using component configuration to remove the button instead (and therefore no coding needed).