cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Rate chnage is not reflecting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create an Expense Report, and click on add Receipt and create a new entry in Receiot column, nad try to change the Exchange rate to something lese, and click on Accept/Accept and new entry for the first time the changes does not reflect, means the values get reset to default but when I retry to change the value and click on any option it reset this time.

Is there any patch or note missing in the travel and Expense Appication, or do we need to customize it so that it accpet the value evrytime, as when i placed the break pint in OnActionAccept_Receipt and OnAction_New the are doig the same thing.

Please provide me th solutions and the inputs.

I am wondering this is a std application it might be possible that some patches are missing because of it for the first time values are not reflecting in the back end.

thanks in advace

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pooja,

That is a standard filed given by SAP. The system picks up the exchange rate from table TCURR with the receipt date given in the wizard or the creating date.

Check this customizing also: SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Financial Accounting (New) > Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Dialog and Travel Expenses Control > Dialog Control > Proposed Value for Exchange Rate for Receipt Currency.

May i know why do you want to give a different exchange rate other than the rate coming from the system?

Best Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj for the quick response, but client want the end user to change the expense rate, so my problem is whenevr user change the expense rate it always takes the default value but when he tries second time then values are changes.

Why it is not taking the changed value the first time.

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pooja, will check and get back to you..

0 Kudos

There were a number of OSS notes released in relation to this issue for WD ABAP at the end of last year for changing currency rate for manual and credit card expense receipts

check OSS notes 1528425 and 1525332 (the list of pre-requisites are included) so these may also be relevant but also check your customizing in TCURR if the TCURR default rate is over writing the rate that user selects (non credit card receipts)

SAP NetWeaver - Currencies - Check Exchange Rate Types - M Standard

translation at average rate - Indicator: Exchange rate type uses fixed

exchange rates was set.