cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICI is part of ABAP stack or JAVA is mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We running on CRM.7.01 with dual stack but JAVA is not running and we dont need the JAVA.

New requirement is for ICI component . My doubt is that in current scenario do we need to have JAVA for this new requirement of ICI. OR current ABAP stack will suffice for ICI.

We have followed the following link "http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/ed/1369dfc6e4944784a0768ec1d52b0c/content.htm"

Which states that only ABAP stack is also sufficient for ICI.

Please help me urgently.

Regards,

Dhanaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please advise on the steps required to integrate CTI with SAP CRM IC. I have read a blog, will this be sufficient.

/people/john.burton/blog/2009/11/11/how-to-implement-computer-telephony-integration-cti-with-the-sap-crm-interaction-center

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep R Chavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We want to integrate the third party CTI tool with SAP CRM IC. If we have to install this on the ABAP stack, what are the steps that we have to do in CRM.

I have checked this blog.

/people/john.burton/blog/2009/11/11/how-to-implement-computer-telephony-integration-cti-with-the-sap-crm-interaction-center

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The documentation looks pretty strait forward to me. It reads that you can use it in a JAVA and Non_JAVA scenarios.

Regards

Juan