cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Configure BSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error message:

The URL http://ctsgvcsap1.cts.com:8001/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpavlmaint was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system SM5 : Template interpretation failed. Template does not exist.

The error occurred on the application server ctsgvcsap1_SM5_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLBBP_AVL_ITS

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SM5 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server ctsgvcsap1_SM5_01 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server ctsgvcsap1_SM5_01 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

checked :

checked in ST22, immaterial of the service i test, all the errors are from different programs which are ending abruptly (like here's one such program SAPLBBP_AVL_ITS), tried to execute the programs, this is where the error comes for all the programs....

===========

Include AVWRTCXM

In Unicode programs, the "-" character cannot appear in names, as it does here in the name "AW-SESSION".

===========

table TWPURLSVR is filled properly, went thro these also W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES, SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL

Help required for trouble shooting further, do i try changing code r is there a work around.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if note 895183 is of any help.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are using the Internal ITS,you need not run the report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES.(only SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT )

ALso pls check the foll:

-->activate the services through SICF tcode.

> Go to SICF transaction and activate the whole tree under the node Deafult host>sap>bc>gui>sap>its.

>Also maintain the settings in SE80>utilities>settings>internet transactuon server-->test service/Publish.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

I have done what you mentioned here, i saw same note of yours in some other message. But no go, problem persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Have you mainatained the Host file properly?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

Host File is maintained properly.