Did you mean: 

Buyer able see and source the SC items for other buyers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

A shopping cart with 2 line items with different buyers , vendor

unassigned, flow to purchasing worklist. But any buyer is able to see

and process the workitem of the other buyer. Please advise whether

buyers should be able to source the workitem of another buyer?

Rgds

Sumendra Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.

The shopping cart goes to the corresponding BUYER .

But other BUYERS also can do source others shopping cart item .

If you want to restrict you can use this BADI not to show unwanted purchasers.

or

as per proces you can redistribute the workload - so one BUYER can transfer his /her shopping cart to other Buyers for further processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

1. is this a standard behaviour that in the sourcing cockpit , any buyer can se and process the item of any other buyer. Or is this a bug?

2. if this a standard behaviour , does it mean that SAP intends to let any buyer see and process the the workitems of other buyer in the cockpit . Why would it give a product like that, because many companieswant that buyers should not see or process other's items?

3. iN workload redistribution , Buyer can manually assign items to each other. But my question is that can the system automatically redistributre items among Buyers. If yes , how ?

Rgds

Sumendra

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. it is standard SRM behavior. as i said earlier a little development required by BADI not to peep other BUYERs windows by BADI .

2. I believe there are two options Manual and another one Automatically

When Buyer has gone on vacation and Buyer leader or other Buyer manually assigned to another buyer for sourcing .

automatically - can be achieved by BAdi .

Muthuraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To change the list of Sc's in SOCO displayed for the buyer,pls implement the badi BBP_WF_LIST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Product category used in the SC is assigned to particular Purchasing Group (in Responsibilty Tab - Org Structure) . In such cases, Only the Buyers/ Buyer fall under purchase group is able to View not others.

Thanks

Giri

Answers (0)