cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring alert generated during the Monitoring Pause

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a monitoring pause for a weekly offline backup, so that no alerts get generated during this time.

But even then they got generated!

Kindly put your thoughts what could be the reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ankit_bhopalkar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plesae check this note 1144225: Monitoring pauses in CEN: Corrections. It might help you.

Thanks,

A.B.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chilbul,

Please look into the note: Note 1381503.

It speaks about Monitoring Pause for any event. Check if it helps you.

Regards,

Sujit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the note you suggested is with reference to only those Downtimes created via the Solution Manager Workcenter.

I did itwith CCMSPING agent utility.

Ppl, kindly pour in more suggestions.

Edited by: Chilbul on Mar 9, 2011 2:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It really disappointing to see that my Question is still lying unanswered, considereing the fact that this site is specially made for this prupose.

Request to ppl to please comment if they have any clue to my problem.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all people help others on this forum on voluntary basis. So expressing your disappoinment is certainly not on ! It is not as if people don't have any other jobs .

Next there are quite a few OSS notes on this topic. May be one of them call help you. Which one depends on your system release which you haven't specified. In case you already haven't gone through all the relevant notes you should do that .

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruchit,

You got me woring, I never meant to disrespect the knowledge of other people, I just seek little more attention towards my problem, you need not to be so offencive.

Istead of giving me any helpful reply, you asked me to refer to notes, oviously i referred to notes before turning to this site.

I advice you to not take things seriously and stop palying gaurdian to the site, all of us respect it equally, that's why we are here.

And help me if you can.

Thanks

Edited by: Chilbul on Mar 9, 2011 10:48 PM