cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRAO table archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen a couple of threads here for EH&S data archiving especially with DRAO table. We have the same requirement here and according to note 586293 we need to implement KPRO. I wanted to know if there are other alternatives available like IXOS or something else.

The reason for asking about IXOS is; we already have IXOS for invoice data archiving but not sure if it support EH&S data as well. Also what sort of archving requires on EH&S data; is it saved under flat file or on the db side of content server.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

Can't use SAP's own tool SARA for the archiving?

Obviously I am not sure about your requirement and scope on this.

Regards,

Sujit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have the same requirement here and according to note 586293 we need to implement KPRO

Thats not what the note says, it says that KPRO is one of the options...

The Note states that you can use ArchiveLink, Compression or Archiving too. So you should be able to use IXOS

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan/Sujit,

Thanks for your reply, I have sent my question to vendor and asked if IXOS can support EH&S data or not.

Your reply and per note, SAP suggest to use ADK tool for data archiving. I wanted to check what is the industry standard particularly for EH&S data and if I use ADK, what issues we may face (basically pros and cons on each side)

Thanks,

Pankaj

former_member255680
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

My requirement is same as above i want to archive DRAO table using KPRO,Can you please share the KPRO implemention steps.I have got many threads for it but noone suggested the stpes for KPRO.

if any other information you require pls let me know.

Thanaks,

Mahesh N