cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS - CCMS Alert domain doesn't appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

On my training system when I go into STMS, then CCMS Alert Monitor,(The "Bell" icon") the domain doesn't appear under change and transport system. It also won't allow me to create it in rz20. I've tried redistributing and activating the stms configuration and it still won't appear. Ideas?

Thanks,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Can you navigate by this path in STMS (Monitor --> TMS alerts --> CCMS Alert Monitor)?

Regards,

Sujit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I can navigate there and what I should see in the tree under "Change & Transport System" is the node or domain for the training system and I don't see anything. It says no "MTE's currently available" and it won't let me add it. My other systems are just fine.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Is it possible for you delete and recreate the TMS configuration for the training system?

Whenever the TMS is configured, this alert monitor is automatically activated.

Please go through this link, if it gives you some idea.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/05/909838e914a20de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Please let us know if you are able to fix it.

Regards,

Sujit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit. I had thought of that but was hoping to avoid it. I think the issues started because we did a system restore of that training system.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Please let us know if your problem is resolved.

Please give some points if it was helpful !!

Thanks.

-Sujit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your Problem is not with STMS configuration.

Based on what you have explained i am thinking because of the system copy you have performed the MTE classes of target system have been over written from source system (of your system copy)

But it is not a big deal to bring the MTE classes again.Below is the procedure.

Logon to the Solman - RZ21 --> Configure Central reaction ---> Assign Central reaction

Under System ID - Select SID of your satelite System --> +MTE Class from the system.

Once you do that you should get following message ### MTE Classes were collected by <Satellite System>

Hope this helps