cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NORTH AMERICA EDUCATION CERTIFICATION PROMOTION - March - June 30, 2011

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Education North America has created a promotion code to be used for certification exam registration at our United States and Canada exam delivery partner, Pearson VUE.

Here are the details:

PROMOTION CODE: 11CERTQ2

VALIDITY PERIOD: March 7 u2013 June 30, 2011 (will NOT be extended past this period)

TO BE USED AT: Pearson VUE only ( http://www.pearsonvue.com/sap/ ) - this promotion does NOT apply to certification exams taken at SAP delivery locations.

DETAILS: 50% off ALL certification exams taken at US and Canada Pearson VUE locations

IMPORTANT: The promotion code allows for unlimited exams throughout the validity period. As such, you can use the promotion code multiple times if needed. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other SAP Education certification promotions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth

Do we have this offer on AUG/Sep 2011?

-bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any discounts for certification now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is any promo code for Nov 2011?

Thanks in advance

Thenmozhi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just started a new discussion for discount promotions at Pearson VUE through 12/31/2011 in the US and Canada. Go take a look.

Edited by: Kenneth Schieffer on Oct 22, 2011 2:42 AM

former_member191735
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can I extend the exam date if i book it before Jun 2011? I mean, i would like to book it now but i would like to have my exam date past that date.

Please let me know. Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry - the exams must be taken by 6/30/2011.

former_member191735
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kenneth for the Promotion Code but when tried to Book with this Promotion Code it is saying that is valid after June 30 2011. Instead of March to June 30 2011 ?

Thanks,

Sunil.Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was an issue with the promotion codeu2019s validity dates. I have been assured that the issue is fixed u2013 please try again. Thanks.