cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Services - Architecture - Interaction with ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please link to architectural docuementation for Enterprise Services which explains how NW PI interacts with ECC?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse,

Please do some search on SCN to find what you are looking for.

PI and ECC integration (using proxy and other means) is well documented and plenty of examples are available on SCN.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gourav,

Not helpful, for two reasons:

1.) I've already searched and not found what I was looking for. Before posting a reply of the type that you have, please consider that it takes much less time to do a few keyword searches than it does to make a post asking a question. So you should assume that the poster has already searched.

2.) Guess what comes up now when people search: my post with your response telling them to go search. You can see how useless that is.

If you have links, please do share, but please do not again reply to anyone's post with, "Go search."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse,

> I've already searched and not found what I was looking for

Which means you haven't used proper keywords. PI and ECC integration (using proxy, RFC, Idoc etc) is well documented and I am surprized to know that you weren't able to find it.

>So you should assume that the poster has already searched.

Nope. This is very common for people to do "Crowd-sourcing" and "do-my-job" and post question without searching (or rather lazy search) and that's why moderators are there

Let me give you few keywords for search.

ECC Proxy PI = Proxy connection between PI and ECC (provider as well consumer)

ABAP Proxy PI = same as above

SWF_BAM = Business Event triggering outbound services

Still you won't be able to find then read following:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c0e7ae66-be6d-2a10-d385-92e6e67dee10

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/50d69314-1be0-2b10-11ab-8045021f0c3a

>If you have links, please do share, but please do not again reply to anyone's post with, "Go search."

Sorry if you are looking for spoon-feeding then you are asking at wrong place. I can only help you with some basics and then you need to figure things out by yourself and "one-liner" question won't help either.

Regards,

Gourav