Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRALXSYNC query

s0004552423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question on HR synchronization activity after initial replication. We are using HR integration scenario on our SRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0 system.

1.After we do the initial load and activate change pointers, do we schedule job RBDMIDOC in ECC for bringing in the delta changes via idoc from ECC to SRM?

2.What is the role of HRALXSYNC job u2013 create new employees (which RBDMIDOC cannot do) or bring in delta changes of entire HR organization structure.

Thanks,

SKN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

HRALXSYNC is used to see if there are any attribute issue if some of the Portal users are not able to login to SRM system.

The issue regarding attribute will typically happne during Shopping cart creation by an user, at this point user HRALXSYNC in SRM system to check the attribute issue and fix the same.

with regards

Manjunath

s0004552423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Does HRALXSYNC also sync ECC-SRM employess by pulling the changes from ECC organization structure?

SKN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as I know, HRALXSYNC can repair users incosistencies and check users only.

To update users from HR to SRM you need to run the PFAL on update mode. There some infotypes are mandatories.

Thanks,

Melina

s0004552423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to provide few more details. We already replicated our ECC HR org to SRM using RHALEINI program (PFAL transaction). Subsequently, we made a few test changes in the organization structure and executed job RBDMIDOC (with change pointers activated). This updated the changes in SRM org structure via IDOC except assignment of users to positions. Here is where I think HRALXSYNC job should be executed in SRM to repair the existing SU01 users (already existing in SRM) and create organization users or repair existing users for any changes. Please correct me if this is right. Issue I have is, in my system HRALXSYNC does not update the org structure with the employee delta changes sent from ECC. Please let me know if this is the right way to execute HRALXSYNC in HR replication scenario.

Thanks ,

SKN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As metioned earlier HRALXSYNC is not for syncing the ECC to SRM user, it is for reparing the object synn and repair within the SRM system.

If you are seeing any failure in the SYNC of ECC to SRM HR org. Structure check for the IDOC issue in WE05 in both SRM and ECC system.

with regards

Manjunath

s0004552423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the user info coming correctly from ECC via IDOC. Issue here is system is not creating a link between position, central persons and users. All user brought in from ECC have SU01 user id existing in SRM.

Thanks,

SKN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please look at note 550055 and check if all setting at customizing (T77S0) is ok.

Also which infotypes and subtypes you are using to replicate the user?

Please also check note 363187 which will guide you.

Thanks,

Melina