SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with ISU FM "ISU_S_CONNOBJ_CHANGE"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to update connection object details using FM ISU_S_CONNOBJ_CHANGE, if i call this FM in no dialog mode then it does not update database, db_update is blank but if the same i do in dialog mode then it gives db_update = 'X'.

Could anyone please help me to resolve this problem, since i am writing this code in my program so i do not want to call it in dialog mode and want to update database.

CALL FUNCTION 'ISU_S_CONNOBJ_CHANGE'

EXPORTING

x_haus = v_auto-ehaud-haus

x_upd_online = 'X'

x_no_dialog = 'X'

x_auto = v_auto

x_no_other = 'X'

IMPORTING

y_db_update = db_update

y_exit_type = exit_type

EXCEPTIONS

not_found = 1

foreign_lock = 2

general_fault = 3

invalid_key = 4

not_authorized = 5

input_error = 6

status = 7

OTHERS = 8.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

You would first need to populate the fields which need to be updated in X_AUTO fields and have the OK CODE as 'SAVE'.

Then use the above FM and it would fine.

Thanks,

Imran

0 Kudos

Hi Imran/swati,

i have the same issue its not updating after i give the values .How does it get updated????

Please suggest!

Thanks,

Pradeep.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please call function module ISU_S_CONNOBJ_PROVIDE to populate Y_OBJ and Y_AUTO. Then update Y_OBJ parameters as per requirement and pass the values to function module ISU_S_CONNOBJ_CHANGE.

Alternatively, I suggest to use Master Data Template. Please visit [Master Data Template|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/9d/a35085b8ac0f4e9da5d169a003e2d4/frameset.htm] in ISU for more details.

You can use Master Data Category CONNOBJ for creating Master Data Template. (Transaction code to access it is EPRODCUST). After creation, test your Master Data Template. Then you need to call ISU_PRODUCT_IMPLEMENT with your template.

Please let me know if this was useful.

Regards,

Avinash