Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to RFC & Mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario:

In JDBC to RFC

Output of above sender adapter will pass through 1:N mapping to generate individual records as separate message.

Each individual records is passed to attached XSLT to genarate RFC format message

RFC response has to be evaluated for errors. If there are errors there should be an email to a support group (we have to use email adapter here)

Along with the email, if there are errors, we need to update the source table.

How to acheive this using bpm?

i mean how many

Data Types,Message Types,Service Intrefce (obibabs),message mapping & operation mapping in IR

SenderAgreement,ReceiverAgreement,InterfaceDetermination,and ReceiverDetermination in ID

Thanks

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sender Side JDBC to read all the records and using XSLT Mapping to send individual records as multipe RFC messages.

Here is my two cents.

The key here is how you are going to handle multiple RFC responses using BPM. That is the area little bit tricky.

You can try using Multicast BPM pattern to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to trigger a mail adapter from BPM??

I need to fetch the data from database table through XI, and mapping to Synchronous RFC. Then, RFC response is send to both JDBC and email also. I am using BPM scenario for this. Please, let me know, how can I map with RFC response to email and JDBC. How can I handled in BPM scenario.

Can you please suggest me steps.

Thanks You

Edited by: Srilak on Mar 8, 2011 3:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use receiverdetermination step of BPM ...

in ID define multiple receivers for your scenario..

Apart from using ccBPM...if your RFC just fetches the data then you can go for RFC lookup option..and the alert can be generated in the same using another RFC if any failure....then the remaining data can be inserted into database..

HTH

Rajesh