cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to derive sales order line items to Invoice line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am trying to create an own report in ZX02 for get all info from order to invoice. When I join table VBAP with LIPS its gives only data that is in delivery (eliminating unconfirmed stock items line) and joins with VBRP from which i am getting data only of invoiced line items.

Example in order level I have 50 line items,where delivery shows only 30 line items( I understand that 20 lines items doesnu2019t have stock.)

I need a report showing all line items in sales order with delivery and invoice line items.

Can anybody please assist me with any other table that can be used for the same or any SAP transaction availabe for this purpuse.

Regards

Viswaanathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do left outer join to get the all lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva,

Could you please explain in detail.

Thanks

Viswanathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Viswa,

Please find below the sample for joining Sales item table and Billing item table. you should use left out join insted of inner join.

left outer join VBRP on VBAPVBELN = VBRPAUBEL and

VBAP~ POSNR = VBRP~ AUPOS

If you are using SAP query, on join right clik and select left outer join.

Hope this is will be useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to check the open quantity, you have to consider table VBBE and the field name is OMENG.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laksmipathi,

considering VBBE, i understand that only open order line will be shown. But i am looking for data of stock confirmed lines as well as open order line after joining with LIPS.

Is it possible to get above report.

Thanks

viswanthan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, you have to consider VBEP also where you can get confirmed quantity apart from VBBE

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- If this is not addressed, please change the thread status as "Not Answered"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to derive data from VBAP,LIPS,VBRP

Please check wit ABAPer

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil,

As i stated in my intial posting, i am still not getting al thel sales order line when i join with LIPS.

Thanks