Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installment plan and Participation group Assignment to contraact

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have 2 questions:

1 My client has developed a certain residential stand for sale . They have set up an installment plan to individuals who needs to buy the stands ,upon completion of the installments the relationship of my client and this individual ( customer ) ends. What contract type should i assign this installment plan?

2.What suitable contract type should i assign a participation group for serrvice costs.I tried assigninig this to a commercial lease out with service costs conditions but the tricky part is that some of the rental objects assigned to the participation group are not assigned to this commercial lease out.

Regards

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

As far as I know there is no concept of installment plan in REFX. But you can map the same my creating each installment as different condition types. And condition purpose of it as "One time rent". You can use commercial lease out contract "CO01" type for this purpose. If there is no object attached to it then the service contract can also be used. The valid To date of the contract will be the date of billing of the last condition type. Whereas Valid From date will be the billing date of the first condition type.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak

Thank you very much for your contribution . I managed to map the installment plans as per your advice , and it has worked successfully.

Thank you so much

Regards

David