cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Server Cleanup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been using an instance of XI server which have been used by many in the past. Hence the server has got slow. Now I need to clean up the server.

Experts, please let me know how do I go about cleaning the server. I would need to clear the objects create from IR, ID, SLD, the log entries and everything else that clogging the server. Also I want to keep the backup of the IR, ID and SLD objects. Are their any <b>dependencies</b> that I need to take care of while deleting the objects?

Regards

Ke N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look at this thread for how to take a back up of your objects,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI keerti,

To the best of my knowledge i think you need to take a back up of all the required IR and ID Objects and delet the rest and reimport the required Objects back again...

First in your IR and ID , you can export the Objects as TPZ files which can be reimported later after deleting all the unwanted objects.

To expoert, select the SWCV in your IR or the Configuartion Scenario in ID and then Tools --> Export and then specify the directoy in your XI server to which export should be done and then export the same.

Now, they will be available as TPZ files. When you finsih the clean up you can reimport, tools --> Import and you can import.

Regards,

Abhy