cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I want to replace old material with new material, for this am configured material determination. If stock is available for old material and customer places order, order has to confirm. once stock is finished system should pick new material in order.

scenario 1 If old mat quantity is 10 pcs only, when customer places order for 100 pcs system has to pick 10pcs of old material and 90 pcs of new material.

scenario 2 if old material is finished system should subsitute old material with new material .

Am using material determination with substituion 0006.

But system is not performing above mentioned scenarios. and when i am looking old material availability it is giving mesage that item not relevant for check(checking group is missing).

when customer places order for 100pcs system shows in line items old material as 100pcs and new material as subitem and 100 pcs where in conditions tab pricing for old material only determined not for new material. but system here has to pick 10pcs of old material and 90 pcs of new material and pricing also has to be determined for both materials since price of new material is 10% higher than old material.

Can any body show me light on configuration setting and also if there is any setting in mm01 in mrp tabs since system is giving message item not relevant for check(checking group missing)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that material determination (substitution) works unrelated to the ATP situation.