cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Integration of SAP MDM7.1 with BO FC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

How does the integration between SAP MDM7.1 and Bussiness Object Financial Consolidation ( BO FC) work? Is this integration based on the SAP PI middle ware framework or BO data services based?

Are there standard data services available to integrate MDM with BO FC?

TNR,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sourabh -

I am not sure whether this will adderess your issue in a proper way or not but just FYI .... The SAP EHP 4 MDGF solution enables the integration of corporate financial master data with the subsidiariesu2019 financial master data across systems running SOA-enabled applications. it can provide the consolidated integration with other corporate entities. I am not sure whether it refers for BO FS data.

The business function FIN_MDM_ACC, available as of SAP Enhancement package 4, can be used to centrally manage and make changes to the financial master data of an enterprise. The approval process is guided via a workflow and the option is available to distribute master data changes to transactional systems via enterprise services.

so first check the business package for financial consolidation if it comes with BO dependency then go for MDM-BODS integration.

do let us know your findings.

HTH

thx

deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Is this integration based on the SAP PI middle ware framework or BO data services based?

It depends on what kind of integration you want to do. PI is more suited for Message based integration and BODS is more for Master/Initial data with larger volume.

To integrate MDM with BODS, you can use DBViews. for PI you can use MDM/FTP Adapter.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh

As i know, Business Objects has own interation solutions like Business jbjects Data Services

Data Integrator application can get data directly from remote directory, transform it and sent to target system.

I think, you can use that application for integration with SAP MDM without PI.

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka