cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customize change output types to print ALL items not only changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team Form/printing,

first off, i know i´d probabaly better off in some consultant forum with that question but i´m sooo much not a consultant that i cant find the right one.

Our Customer has the requirement that when a PO is changed, there should be an automatic print out with ALL items, not only the changed ones. I suspect that you can do this via pure customizing but cant really find it.

By reading the documentation in SPRO i thought unchecking T161N-NFIND would help me, but well it didnt.

Reading the documentation again i thought the record in T161M with print operation '2' would block me.

So i deleted it.

When i then changed the PO my changed item got a yellow message telling me that he couldnt draw a output type due to missing customizing...

Well so i reinstated the record i had deleted.

Sure i have full control over the print program(s) involved and i could handle the problem here.

But at first, task has to be done for more than one client, which means different print programs, and several output types, again different print programs.

And at second, well i dont really want to waste time on coding which i could have done through simple customizing.

and finally i would just irritate someone who KNEW how to do this once they had to change somnething.

any ideas?

@moderators: if you maybe know the correct forum, let be known that i´m a thnkflu thread who would like to be moved

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this one as i went for the solution to modify the print programs accordingly.