cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically increasing columns of a table in adobe interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fellows,

Is there a way to dynamically increase columns in a table of SAP Adobe Interactive form? I found a few threads about how to increase rows in a dynamic table of interactive form, but not sure if columns could also be added dynamically.

Thanks much in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

all the elements in ADLC are a .xfo file.

using some pretty messy approach we can infact build an entire form just adding / arrange these xfo files or components.

Technically its possible but pretty messy.

if you can build the form with these files then it makes sense to say you can infact add coulmns so if you are using a table component process the xfo and add it to your form.

In normal approaches where you have the form at design time and want to modify the coulmns dynamically:

if you are using table component then we cannot add coulmns to it.

But if you are having subform represented as table then we can do this with script adding instance of subforms and setting values at runtime. even this is also a complex stuff.

hope you got it and i am not confusing you.

Cheers,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanoosh,

I've created a context with one dynamic table. data is displaying on the from from Internal table with Bind_table but unable to retrieve the dynamic table entries from interactive adobe form. I'm using get_static_attributes_table method to get table entries from adobe form in the context but it's always returning blank table. Kindly help.

Thanks,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it is possible to add columns dynamically to a table. The alternative way is to create the table with maximum number of columns and show the relevant columns only by hiding the rest.

There can be a solution if you use subforms as tables.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Edited by: Sanoosh P K on Mar 7, 2011 10:16 AM