cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pallets Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem regarding Pallets. When I am doing Delivery in VL01n at the time of bacth split, 1 pallet has 2 no. of same batch in descending order. And I want that batch in Ascending order. Also I want to know that where it has all the assignment of pallets.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolve

Former Member
0 Kudos

In T/code VCH2, select starategy type used and go to the condition record, click sort button and you can find the sorting rule. from you can define ascending for descending based onthe charter used in the batch class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siva

Thanks for your usefull reply.

as per your guidance we configured our batches in ascending order using VCH2, but now the problem persists that in some batches pallet number is not appearing in the Delivery Document in Batch Split.

it would be really helpful if you could be able to guide us that from where pallet numbers are determined for the batches in the Delivery Document.

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have idea how your system is configured. Most probably pallet numbers are maintained in the character of the batches.

Go to transaction MSC2N give the material number, batch number and plant then go to classification here you may find the pallet number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

As per your suggestion we used t code MSC2N but unfortunately pallet is not defined there in Characteristics..

Is there any other way to find the pallet assignment with the batch number. How to fill the pallets in delivery at the time of batch determination.

Thanks in advance...