cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing output through email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDNs,

I have a requirement to send the billing output directly to the customer(BP) who is receiving billing document but it should be specific customers. Can you please explain where do we maintain for automatic billing output through customer email.

I have maintained transmission medium as email at billing output type level and maintained output codition record level.

Outout is not triggering as i have maintained above settings. Can you please guide the steps for getting output through email.

Regards,

K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain specific e-mail adress for your specific customer to you customer master record if you haven t maintained it yet.

Regards,

Sinan

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

ankushvijay
Explorer
0 Kudos

I wish to send invoices/dunning notices/correspondences via email directly from SAP. But not in an automatic way. can anyone please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not clear from the original post what exactly the problem is. Is output not being deternined? Is output determined but email not being sent? These are all different issues.

Reading documentation and using Search correctly would most likely be usefull as this topic has already been discussed on SDN many times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to sent email to the BP the invoice copy then create your output type in SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>O/P control>O/P determination>O/P determination using condition technique>maintain Output Determination for billing documents.

Select RD00 and create an output type of your own. In the Default values tab maintain transmission medium "5" and partner function "BP" and Communication Strategy "CS01". Now at left side "Dialog structure " Maintain the values for each one

In the processing routines maintain medium "5" .Your program ,form routine and form.Also type "2 PDF".

In partner functions Maintain medium "5" and partner function "BP" these are the configurations when you maintain the new output type.

After creating the new output type maintain the same in output determination procedure. with Step/Output type (created by you).

Maintain the email address in customer master of BP.

Also check in SCOT to ensure the email is triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Soju,

I need to confirgure billing output via email for interface with vistex.

Business wants this only for special customers, Ca you guide me in this.

Thanks

Aman

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should also have enabled RFC connections enabled in your system. If this is not done, check in SOST if the email is there or not. If there is email, your functionality is working fine, but the RFC connection needs to be set. If this is not there and RFC is also not enabled, then it means there is some problem in your program.

Mostly this kind of email testing is done by giving one's own email id in customer master first. So please do that first to ensure that emails are correctly coming to the mailbox. Once it is confirmed, you can check teh same with some of your colleagues' email and then teh correct email id.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 960088 - FAQ: Sending SD messages externally and related notes

Regards

Eduardo