Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection type 13,Lot creation by MFPR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I am creating the lot by MFPR

In routing inspection points are 150, when lot is created first time the MICs are not observed.

When the UD is taken (after getting the information massageu201D The validity period end date for prod. version 0001 has not been reached Message no. QV057)u201D

When the lot created second time the MICs are observed. Why the MICs are not

Observed in first lot? (in fact UD should not taken within the validity period )

Kindly help

MK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me

1.what is status of first Inspection lot before UD taken.

2.what is status of second inspection lot before UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sujit

the system status for is Same in both lots "INSP RREC"

but in REM only one lot should be there for one version period(but i have to create second lot)

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i have to create second lot)

I did not understand why you need to create second inspection lot as you said system only allows only one inspection lot for one production version.

Now as you said system status is

INSP Inspection active

RREC Results confirmed

Means have you confirmed the results ?? ( which means MIC was very much there )

Former Member
0 Kudos

no RREC status is for second lot(for first lot there is no MICs)

for first lot when i try to take UD,the system just give the information massage for version validity period

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then it simply seems that for first inspection lot no automatic assignment of the routing ( which is mentioned in P.V.) took place ,hence system shows the information.

This can be seen through the inspection lot status before UD for the first inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think,sampling procedure is not assigned for first lot(sample size is zero)

but for second lot the sampling procedure is available,

why this is happening?

kindly help

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is a reason i asked you what was status of the inspection lot before you taken Usage decision.This can only give you better idea.

Sampling procedure will not come into picture if task list/routing not attached.

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It would be great if any one can share how to resolve Inprocess Inspection in REM environment. Here I am in situation where business wants to create automatic inspection lot periodically or whenever new production version is created.

And if you can forward me some explaination about 3 radio buttons in MFPR as I am not getting F1 help for those buttons.

Let me know if I am not clear about my doubts.

Thanks in advance,

Devang