cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am Stuck in btwn a process. In my Orgn we have ZMO and ZCO Doc types. ZMO is for manf order and ZCO is for Call off order from created with reference to ZMO.1 ZMO= N ZCO

ZMO - 10 Quantities - Ill have to use the materials , I should create ZCO with ref to the ZMO.

When I create 1st ZCO for 6 qty and reject all the 6 in the ZCO , then i create 2nd ZCO and i click on the copy with reference and item selection , it is still showing 4 as qty where i can change it to 10 , but i want that to reflect as 10 automatically. Please help

ZMO- 10

1st ZCO- 6 VBAP-ABGRU= Yes for all 6

2nd ZCO- Item selection in copy with reference screen from ZMO is reflecting as 4 where it should reflect as 10.

How is the OPEN Quantity calculated in Standard SAP order process

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define new rejection reason for item category. In this reason pls put tick on OLI field. Then reject item with this rejection reason and check, hope this will work for ur requrement.

rgds

Dhirajjjjjjjjj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please eloborate on reason for rejection ? how do u think it would work ?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

Would you not like to try the suggestion given by Dhiraj on your own? Just logon to your SAP system & try the solution given.

You can also refer to SAP documentation (F1) & take clues...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried it by Activating OLI , but it aint working.

ZMO 10 quantities

1st ZCO i refered 5 QTY and 5 is open in ZMO

I goto the 1st ZCO in va02 and reject that 5 qty- Now open qty in ZMO should be 10

Then i goto VA01 again and give create with ref to ZMO and without getting into COPY button i prefer for ITEM SELECTION and in item seletion it has to show me 10 open qty which is still showing 5.

OLI aint working. Any other suggestions are welcome

Former Member
0 Kudos

When u put the reason 4 rejection while reject Items in ZCO order. When OLI tick is on then system will again open the quantity when u reject the item with this reason.

Dhirajjj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not working. I have open quantity reflecting as 5 where it has to be 10. Any other suggestions is highly appriciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !!! any suggestion ?

0 Kudos

hi,

take a look at Copy control

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copying controls looks fine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prashant

Please check the table VBEP for ZMO order. analyze the quantity before and after creation of ZCO order.

This may give you hint as how open quantity is controlled in your case.

Tawsif Chogle