cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No status is showing in QA32 for the material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am having one issue in QA32.for the particular material iam not getting any status in qa32.the status column is kept empty. in mmbe the stock is there in quality. if i try to clear in qa32 , it is displaying the error such is operation QM20 is not found.if i click the usage decision i am getting this error. why the status is not showing for this material? and how to clear the stock from quality?

-M.Suba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check if you see inspection lot in QA33 ( remove date fields in selection criteria)

2. If you have inspection lot in QA33, click on display inspection lot and let me know values in system status and user status fields.

If inspection lot status is not REL, you can not perform UD or move quantity out of quality stock.

3. Also check if you perform MB1B/321 movement to move out of quality status. ( If QM is not active SAP will allow MB1B transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

As u told i checked in QA33, there is a inspection lot created there. i clicked that ispection lot, but it is displaying error as :No status object is available for INL 10000062889

i tried material transfer also in MB1B with 321 movement it is showing error as : Change the inspection stock of material 841950X000 in QM only.

Also the material have quality plan and it is activated QM view in material master.

i have to move this material from quality view to some other storage loction.

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you may have system consistency issue.

Are you having this issue only with this inspection lot or other also.

Try this if you are not in production system

1. Using MBST , cancel the document that created inspection lot. Re-receive the same PO.

2, Do another goods receipt and see what happens

3. Create 01 inspection lot manually (Using QA01 ) and see if you are having the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am having this inspection lot alone

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the SAP Notes - 89541, 536769

Thanks & Regards

Rajendran

Vasanthakumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Check whether material has Inspection Plan and the Quality View is activated in MM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

The system is having inspection paln and the quality view is activated in the material master

-M.Suba