cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 7.0 media disappear?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Until 04/03/2011 at My Company's Application Components "My Company's Software" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER "SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.0-Installation/Upgrade Oracle Installation , I located the medias Installation Master, Kernel, Java Components, exports, etc..

Now there's only Installation Master but I need the SAP SOLUTION M. Comp Java 7.0 SR4 and Kernell Unicode Windows x64. Someone could tell me where did the links?

tks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The site was under maintenance, then the media reappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

might be u checked in SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.0 EHP 1,since that is the latest version

Installations and Upgrades - S" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.0 EHP 1->instalations->windows->oracle

now there are list of mediashares for download

the same for 7.0

Installations and Upgrades - S" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.0

goto UPGRADE under you get all the needede

please check

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shivjansi

In Installations and Upgrades - S SAP SOLUTION MANAGER "SAP Solution Manager 7.0 - Upgrade no Java Components.

Previously (03/04/2011) at My Company's Application Components "My Company's Software" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER "SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.0-Installation/Upgrade Oracle Installation was as follows:

SAP Solution M. Java 7.0 SR4 Comp. 1 of 4 51033521_1

SAP Solution M. Java 7.0 SR4 Comp. 2 of 4 51033521_2

SAP Solution M. Java 7.0 SR4 Comp. 3 of 4 51033521_3

SAP Solution M. Java 7.0 SR4 Comp. 4 of 4 51033521_4

I need to install SAP Solution Manager 7.0 from an export I have. Have a suggestion?

I need the Installation Master Kernel (UC) and Java's Component of Solution Manager 7.0 to perform my installation from the export (generated via sapinst).

tks