cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 groups of QM in QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have 2 groups of QM department . one for Raw Materials and one for Spare Parts, how can I differentiate between them in QA32? And should I create a new inspection type and assign it to inspection origin for Spare Parts?

Please advise me

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Best option is to create new inspection type for it. It also help to control the authorization for inspection type means aw Materials should not be able to do UD for Spare Parts.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear ,

thank you for your input , it's so clear , but ..... i have created Inspection type and should it assignt it to inspection lot origin 01? if yes , how can i differentiate in the worklist QA32?

I have tired to cearte new Inspection type and assign it to 05 Inspection origin , but it didn't work.

please advise in steps,

Regards,

Ahmed

Edited by: Ahmed Alrabiah on Mar 6, 2011 11:54 AM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can not create a new Inspection lot origin but you can certainly create a Inspection type. Say One is 01 assign it to Raw materials and another is Z01assign it to spare part then in QA32 you have use inspection type '01' in selection screen. to get Raw materials inspection only or Z01 if Spare part. Also you can have the user specific variant in QA32 and QA33.

Steps are as,

QCC0 -->QUALITY INSPECTION -->INSPECTION LOT CREATION

1.Create new Inspection Types

2.Maintain Inspection Lot Origins and Assign Inspection Types

3.Define Default Values for Inspection Type

4.Inspection for Goods Movements - QM should be activated for that movement type.

5.Assign inspection type is active in material master and preferred inspection type tick.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you guys ,

I fixed it thorugh the Dynamic selection