cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Error at reciver agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies ,

Iam trying out a scenario for RFC to JDBC.

While Iam testing my configuratiuon in integration directory ( configuration).

Among 4 steps 3 steps are ok,

Iam having an error at Receiver Agreement, as mentioned below

No receiver agreement found for sender -DEVCLNT234 to receiver -bs_rfc_2_jdbc_reciver,urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions.ZTEST_PI_ZHRT002

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Could you please cross check the inbound interface in Reciever agreement and if your INBOUND interface is configured correctly.

go through the SAP NOTE: 792333 . Things are much more well documented here..also check the space in the server by contacting ur Basis team.

Cheers!!!!

Naveen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

This is a very common error. Pls check if you have created the receiver agreement for the correct sender and receiver.

While creating the Rx agreement, enter the correct sender system as DEVCLNT234 (as per your post) and check if you have selected the correct Receiver system (comm component) and correct receiver interface for the agreement. Also check if the sender comm channel is present and activated properly. This should resolve the issue.

If the error still persists let me know.

Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess either your Reciever agreement does not exist (check if its activated !!) or there is sm prb in your JDBC reciever CC (is it added in RA ?)

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you set up the JDBC receiver chanel in the directory and assigned the same to the receiver agreement object for the JDBC receiver system? receiver agreement must contain the same sender system as you mentioned - DEVCLNT234.

Thanks

Sugata B Majumder