cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Box in IW51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We had a scenario in which we need to create a warranty replace order related to Service Request Notification (S3) through action box in IW51 while at the time of creating the notification. We are able to create the order by using BDC , also we had updated VIQMEL-VBELN with new order number from the the same function module attached to the action box.But we are not able to see this order in the document flow of notification. Anyone can please suggest how to achieve this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please explore the BADI NOTIF_ACTIONBOX Changing the Functions in the Action Box Also refer OSS Note 391003 - Consulting: Posting returns delivery from notification.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But i am able to create the order through action box succesfully. Only issue is that i am not able to see the link between notification (as preceeding doc.) and the new order (as succeeding doc.) in document flow of notification.Can you please suggest how to achieve that.

kanishakgupta1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank and team,

I have a similar requirement where in I need to create a Sales order of type YRC only from action box and some of the data should be updated in that sales order automatically via notification. The sales order shoudl also update the document flow  and update the sale sorder number in notification .

Can you give me some details how to do it ?

Is there any BADI or user exit to do the same?

\

Thanks

Kanishak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update VBAK table with QMNUM through which that sales document has been created.