cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to offline transport ESS project?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I had configurated NWDI , created track, download develop configuration into NWDS , created ESS project, then modify some ESS project .Of course , I had created some activities for my modify of ESS project.

I had deployed my changes by "Development Componnent -> Build/Deploy " to development system .

But our product system was in another LAN , and the message server port was forbidden by firewall.So I can't deploy the modified ESS project by NWDI transport or NWDS directly deploy.

Is there any offline solution to transport my modified ESS project to production system ?

I had builded the ESS project by "Development Componnet -> Build ", then got the .ear file . Then deploy the ear file with SDM, deploy was succeded , but the ESS project was not updated in production system.

I also deployed ear file with visual admin deploy service , it occured error "Can't conver file ..... " , can't deploy.

Then I used "create archive" to create ear file of ESS project, and deployed with SDM and visuam admin deploy service.

Deploy with SDM was also succssed ,but project was not updated; deploy with visual admin deploy service ,also got error "Can't convert file ....".

Could you please give a suggestion about offline transport ESS project ? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Louis Chen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Louis,

The other possible way is to take the ear file and deploye it from the NWDS on the other LAN (I mean from the Nwtwork the production system is).

Regards

Jeetendra

Answers (0)