SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS DM to SAP R3 idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I load data to POS DM using /POSDW/POSTR_CREATEMULTIPLE01 idoc with /POSDW/E1BPTRANSACTION and /POSDW/E1BPRETAILLINEITEM segments. I can send data to BW from /posdw/mon0. But when i'm trying to send idoc from /posdw/mon0 or /posdw/pdis to SAP R3, nothing happens. When i use for this purpose /posdw/odis i get message 'no data exists for this selection'. Need some help to solve this problem.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lipatov,

IF you are trying to send Idocs to R/3 from POSDM for the first time,please check the following settings

1.Task codes for Generate Idocs(WPUUMS,WPUFIB,WPUTAB etc) are assinged for the relevant profile type.

2.Task Groups/Task Code/Profile Type - are assinged correctly for the relevant Idoc message types.

3.Check the R/3 inbound profile settings - Logical systems,Ports,RFC connections,Partner Profile are correctly defined.

4.Check the POS inbound profile and Aggregated sales control,payment list control configuration etc are correctly defined.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Aram K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Aram K for your answer, i checked this settings and they are ok. I found that my problem is material number. When i'm sending idoc to POS DM with qualif. for art. id = free text or = vendor product number, in /posdw/mon0 there is no material number. When qualif. for art. id = EAN/UPC number or = SAP product number, i receive message unknown EAN/UPC or unknown material number.

0 Kudos

Hi Li[patov,

I think its because some of your articles are having EANs starting with "Zero" in ERP and hence they throw an unknown EAN number error.

You need to make changes in 0MATERIAL and also in 0RPA_MEAN info objects.

FOR 0MATERIAL - ARTICLE ATTRIBUTES

data: l_length type i,

l_flag type c.

clear: l_length, l_flag.

if TRAN_STRUCTURE-NUMTP eq 'A3'.

l_length = strlen( TRAN_STRUCTURE-EAN11 ).

if l_length = 11.

concatenate '0' TRAN_STRUCTURE-EAN11+0(17) into RESULT.

l_flag = 'X'.

endif.

endif.

if l_flag ne 'X'.

RESULT = TRAN_STRUCTURE-EAN11.

endif.

FOR 0RPA_MEAN

data: l_length type i.

loop at SOURCE_PACKAGE assigning <SOURCE_FIELDS> .

if <SOURCE_FIELDS>-EANTP eq 'A3'.

l_length = strlen( <SOURCE_FIELDS>-EAN11 ).

if l_length = 11.

concatenate '0' <SOURCE_FIELDS>-EAN11+0(17) into

<SOURCE_FIELDS>-EAN11.

endif.

endif.

endloop

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram K.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have been facing the same issue of unknown material number.

Somehow i have already made entries in 0MATERIAL and 0RPA_MEAN but still the unknown material number error exists.

Do we have any other info object where the entries should be added.

Can someone please reply back to this at the earliest.

Thanks,

Nitin

0 Kudos

Hi,

please make sure that master data is maintained according to the process requirements. You should check if the following infoobjects do contain reasonable data:

0PLANT for the site (important is field 0RT_CUSTPL)

0MATERIAL for the articles

0RPA_MEAN for the assignemnt of articles and barcodes

0RPA_MARM to be able to translate from sales unit of measure to base unit of measure

Regards,

Stefan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any standard function or report which shows Unknown EAN/UPC number on POSDM workbench screen?

Best Regards

Ayhan Karlı

0 Kudos

Hi Ayhan,

Check report /POSDW/DISPLAY_MESSAGELOG and provide proper input to the selection.

This report will help you out.

Cheers,

Vikrant.