cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build and Check in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All

i reimported the model and for the first time it asked me to add activity to dtr , but there were soem more changes in the model and i reimported agin but it didnt ask me weather to add to the dtr , i also made soem chages in few of the components in the sam project , i could run the application in my machine wnd checked in sucessfully but could not activate the code, then after many builds failed i delted .dtc and .dtr files from my loca system and reimported the dcs but now im getting the build error after i did a sysnc and still no activation of the code is happening

pls seuggest some help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akeel,

It doesn't asked for the activity for second time because One activity for the same component was allready there, possibly the changes are saved in the first activity itself and then when you checked in the first activity changes got checked in. For the latter part activation and assembly etc you or the NWDI Administrator can activate that from the NWDI System from CMS. Once the things will be corrected from CMS And DTR you can sync the code and will be able to build and deploy properly.

Regards

Jeetendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks